28 Mar Regional City Manager | Up to £28,000 plus 10% Bonus
The Job’s Mission: The role of the Regional City Manager is to OWN and MANAGE delivery of the Immediate Refreshment Channel and Regional Opportunities within their area by managing the sales and distribution opportunities for all Route To Markets
The city manager role plays an important part in the evolution of Britvic’s outlets contact strategy and enables Britvic to realise a wider range of opportunities that it has been missing out on in recent years.
The role will depend on the Regional City Team to generate new distribution and volume by creating and leveraging relationships with National Contract Caterers and medium sized regional accounts, including; Key workplace, health and education sites, MSO’s (Multi Site Retail Operators), Regional Wholesalers, their sales teams.
The role will own and build upon a prospect pipeline of the above businesses that fall within their region. The majority of time and effort will be spent generating opportunities to broaden distribution of Britvic’s product range with in the sector.
The role will report in to the Reach National Field Sales Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the team has clear direction and objectives as well as accurate and current data against their pipeline.
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
Key Activities (What)
- New customer dispense contracts
- Management and development of sales value (Trading Contribution) within existing customer ledger.
- Win new, high value customers.
- Develop close connectivity with Licenced RTM partners
- Understand and follow internal equipment procedures to ensure profitability.
- Identify and Implement most effective NDP strategy via RTM and Britvic colleagues.
- Effective communication channels with Reach & Britvic key stakeholders.
- Develop expertise in Licence channel.
- Up to £28,000 basic per annum with KPI linked bonus
- Company Car
- Contributory Pension scheme
- All other usual benefits and tools for the role.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- High performer in current role
- Commercial experience of building new business and customer networks in Licence
- Knowledge of routes to market for Licence free on-trade
- Broad knowledge of regional businesses that present an opportunity to soft drinks
- Strong local knowledge of area that the territory is centred upon
- Capability to present brand concepts to business owners/customers and to be able to articulate the commercial benefits of working with Britvic
- Strong organisation & planning skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Live within the defined territory boundaries