09 Feb Territory Development Executive | Up to £22,000 per annum plus 10% bonus
To grow Premier Foods’s sales across all Categories through the effective use of data to prioritise actions at Fascia level in conjunction with Premier Foods’s briefing process.
Core Activities expected in this role:
Planning and Preparation
· Utilising the Rapid Response reports in conjunction with the core call file provided to effectively journey plan each day prioritising the stores with the highest Lost Sales Value opportunities.
· To use data to drive priorities in store: the Top Action Report, intervention reports and monthly brief to effectively plan objectives by store aligned the SKUs and interventions that will drive the highest value and meet Premier Foods‘s Category priorities.
· To ensure all briefs and sales aids provided by the Premier Foods Operations Executive are fully read and understood seeking clarity via their Premier Foods Regional Field Manager as and when required
· To achieve 5 calls per day.
Building In store Relationships
· Building relationships with the key decision makers within the different categories they operate in within store
· To use all the sales tools available i.e. Top Action Report, Store Scorecards, brand/category selling stories to engage and create a commercially selling stories to engage with key in-store contacts from the store manager down, to achieve their key objectives
· Effectively use case studies to build credibility and strengthen in store relationships
· Provide the relevant product training to store staff to drive brand awareness and understanding of products
· To ensure all products that are ranged in store are on promotion. To investigate and resolve any distribution gap
· Defend Premier Foods’s share of shelf by ensuring key SKUs are available on fixture
· To use the data to identify any Lost Sales Value issues and investigate in store to resolve issue e.g. book stock correction, amend shelf capacity or source in the warehouse
· By using the monthly briefs/core SKU lists and intervention values provided ensure key strategically important SKUs are available on the fixture, in the right location with the right space for the shopper to buy with the relevant price displayed
· Defend Premier Foods’s share of shelf by ensuring key SKUs are available and visible on fixture in line with the Head Office agreed planograms plus harness relationships at store level to gain incremental space on shelf
· To ensure all promotional activity briefed by Premier Foods is fully compliant on and off shelf in the right location, with the right space and Point of Sale
· To ensure all head office agreed Point of Sale is sited in store. To carry excess Point of Sale to site when non-compliant on entry
· To feed back any recommendations for improvement for key promotional activity
· Effectively pre-selling key promotional activities across all categories as briefed by Premier Foods to ensure day one compliance.
· To use the Top Action Report to identify stock by store inventories to understand incremental display opportunities to clear overstocks and generate incremental orders
· Siting relevant incremental displays to prompt impulse sales and cross category purchasing
· Understand the shopper journey in the stores you call on to enable the effective siting of additional displays based on footfall, seasonal opportunities and shopper type
· Effective use of Point of Sale to interrupt the shopper
· To ensure all focus NPD is on shelf, in the right location, with the right space and Point of Sale. To look for incremental display opportunities outside the main fixture to drive trial
Recording of data
· To ensure all response data is 100% accurate
· To always take quality photos of activity conduct with clear photo descriptions
1. Driving licence
2. A level or equivalent
3. High PC literacy
4. Great communication of data
5. Strong selling and negotiation skills.
Minimum 2-years sales or retailer experience
Holds qualification in a related field
Previous working knowledge of FMCG, Grocery, Cash and Carry or Convenience
Drive for results
Challenge, creativity & change